2023 Chevrolet Colorado in Vermillion, Alberta
New Chevrolet Pickup Truck at College Park GM
The new 2023 Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck is the midsize pickup truck that can thrive in both urban and rural environments, which makes it perfect for life in Alberta. The Colorado offers ample light-duty towing capability, with the versatility of a pickup truck while saving space and efficiency in a smaller body style. EXplore the Colorado truck available here at College Park GM, Vermillion’s destination for GM trucks and SUVs in Alberta. Visit our dealership to get started.
The 2023 Colorado is ideal for those who want to overcome any obstacle. The All-New Colorado has something for everyone, whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, a city explorer, or a DIY enthusiast. This pickup truck is bolder and more capable than ever before, with five different trims to choose from, including the Trail Boss and the ZR2 featuring the Desert Boss Special Edition.
The 2023 Colorado is available with a StowFlex Tailgate, a first-in-class feature that incorporates a lockable storage compartment into the tailgate. Because of its built-in drain, this storage compartment can be used to store tools, emergency equipment, or even as a drink cooler.
Off-Road Display Monitor
Drivers in the 2023 Colorado can monitor their vehicle’s performance in real time, whether driving on rocky terrain or steep inclines, thanks to the all-new Off-Road Performance Display. An altimeter, 3D pitch and roll indicators, a g-force meter, and other features are built into the display for convenience and ease of use. This feature enables drivers to monitor their off-road performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure a smooth and safe ride.
Because of its numerous convenience features, such as a built-in bed power outlet and cargo bed lighting, the Colorado has best-in-class bed functionality. These features make it simpler for users to use the truck bed for a variety of purposes.
The 2023 Colorado performs admirably both inside and out. The vehicle has a wider chassis and a factory-installed lift, providing off-road enthusiasts with more aggressive approach and departure angles. The available 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine is combined with a new 8-speed automatic transmission to provide powerful and responsive performance. The Colorado also has five available drive modes and an Off-Road Performance Display, giving drivers the tools they need to tackle any terrain.
The Colorado has up to five customizable drive modes, allowing for optimal performance in a wide range of driving conditions. Each mode includes helpful tips and hints to ensure that drivers can fully utilize their truck’s unique capabilities in any situation.
- Off Road: Offers more traction on loose surfaces like grass, mud, gravel or deep snow.
- Terrain: Perfect for tackling steep hills or crawling over obstacles. Can also automatically apply the brakes for enhanced climbing control.
- Baja: Exclusive to ZR2, this mode optimizes power delivery, stability and traction control when driving over sandy terrain.
- Tow/Haul: Optimizes performance when towing or hauling a heavy load.
- Normal: The default mode that optimizes performance for your everyday drive.
Safety & Technology
The All-New Colorado features a fully digital Driver Information Center, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, Google built-in, an available Trailering App, and a convenient extra-large wireless charging pad. With the latest tech features available in this powerful midsize truck, you can stay connected on the go no matter where your travels take you.
Chevy Safety Assist
The 2023 Colorado comes standard with the Chevy Safety Assist package, which includes six advanced safety and driver assistance features. These features are intended to boost your confidence whenever you get behind the wheel of your truck.
2023 Colorado Model Trims
WTStarting at $33,995
– 17-inch wheels with all-season tires
– 8.0-inch diagonal digital Driver Information Centre
– Chevrolet Safety Assist
LTStarting at $36,395
– 2.7L Turbo engine
– Jet Black interior with Bright Silver accents
– Keyless Open and Start
Trail BossStarting at $38,495
– 18-inch high-gloss Black-painted aluminum wheels
– 2-speed auto transfer case and transfer case shield
– Factory-lifted suspension and wider chassis
Z71Starting at $41,395
– 18-inch wheels with all-terrain tires
– LED headlamps, tail lamps and fog lamps
– Four selectable drive modes and off-road performance display
ZR2Starting at $48,295
– 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine
– High-Performance lifted suspension and wider chassis
– Segment-exclusive Multimatic DSSV dampers
College Park GM is your preferred destination for those looking for a dependable pickup truck in rural Alberta. College Park GM is a one-stop shop for new and used Chevrolet vehicles, as well as Buick and GMC models. Customers can also be confident that with a commitment to service and parts, they will receive the assistance they require throughout their ownership experience. If you’re looking for a dependable truck, come to College Park GM and look through the Chevrolet Colorado lineup.