2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Vermilion, Alberta
New Chevrolet Pickup Truck at College Park GM
Explore the 2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickup truck at College Park GM. Life in Vermilion is challenged by drastic weather conditions, and a need for versatile vehicles for both work and play. See why the Silverado is the number one pickup truck of choice for drivers in Vermilion, and across rural Alberta. Visit College Park Chevrolet Buick GMC for all your Chevrolet Silverado needs, and test drive the latest 2023 models here.
The 2023 Chevy Silverado offers a variety of exterior paint options for its owners to choose from. With a total of eleven different colors to choose from, you can personalize your Silverado and make it truly stand out from the crowd. Let your personality shine through with the range of available exterior paint color options.
- Red Hot
- Summit White
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Cherry Red Tintcoat
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Shadow Gray Metallic
- Northsky Blue Metallic
- Oxford Brown Metallic
- Mosaic Black Metallic
ZR2 & ZR2 Bison
The 2023 Chevy Silverado introduces the ZR2 trim level, which enhances the truck’s exterior and chassis for improved off-road and performance capabilities. The ZR2 comes equipped with GM’s powerful 6.2L V8 engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission. Additionally, it features external rocker protection, hot-stamped boron steel skid plates, and 33-inch Goodyear® Wrangler Territory® Mud Terrain tires to further boost its off-road capabilities.
The interior of the 2023 Silverado 1500 offers a variety of options for owners to choose from depending on the trim level they select. The Silverado is available in two-door Regular Cab or four-door Double and Crew Cab models. The Worktruck trim level comes with manually adjustable durable vinyl or cloth seats, while the High Country trim offers the added convenience of 10-way power-adjustable heated and ventilated leather front seats.
|Specifications||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Short Box 4×4 Custom Trail Boss||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Short Box 2WD LTZ||Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, Short Box 4×4 ZR2|
|Headroom (mm) – Front/Rear||1092 / 1019||1092 / 1019||1092 / 1019|
|Legroom (mm) – Front/Rear||1131 / 1102||1131 / 1102||1131 / 1102|
|Shoulder room (mm) – Front/Rear||1676 / 1655||1676 / 1655||1638 / 1625|
|Specifications||2.7L Turbocharged I4||5.3L EcoTec3 V8||6.2L EcoTec3 V8||DuraMax Turbo Diesel 3.0L I6|
|Transmission||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||10-speed automatic with Electronic Precision shift||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic||Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic|
|Maximum Towing Capacity (lbs/kgs)||9,500 / 4310||11,200 / 5080||13,300 / 6033||13,000 / 6033|
Available on all trim levels, the Multi-flex Tailgate offers six different functions to help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo bed.
The 2023 Chevy Silverado offers seamless smartphone integration with its compatibility with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. With this feature, you can easily connect your smartphone device to the Silverado 1500 and access all of your favorite music, podcasts, and other media while on the go.
Select models of the 2023 Silverado 1500 feature a large 13.4-inch diagonal touchscreen display that allows you to easily access a variety of vehicle controls with just a swipe of your fingertips. In addition, the 2023 Silverado 1500 also offers a 12.3-inch diagonal Driver Information Center display on select models, which provides you with important readings such as fuel economy, speed, and drive summary. These advanced displays make it easy to stay informed and in control while on the road.
Trailer Towing Technology
The 2023 Silverado 1500 makes towing and hauling a breeze with its array of available technology features. With Hitch Guidance with Hitch View, an In-Vehicle Trailering App, and an HD Surround Vision Camera, you can easily hook up your camper, boat, or trailer. The multiple camera angles, front and rear dynamic guidelines, and available trailer camera provisions all make it easier to hitch up and get on the road. Plus, with in-vehicle trailer diagnostics, you can stay informed about your trailer’s status and ensure that everything is in good working order.
As standard equipment on all 2023 Silverado 1500 models, Chevrolet Safety Assist is a suite of active and passive safety technologies designed to provide maximum protection for both passengers and drivers. Some of the features included in Chevrolet Safety Assist are:
- Forward Collision Alert: warns drivers about potential collisions with vehicles ahead and also includes a Tailgating Alert feature that alerts drivers when they get too close to the vehicle in front of them.
- Lane Keep Assist: alerts drivers if they unintentionally drift out of their lane.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: helps to avoid front-end collisions with pedestrians by automatically engaging the vehicle’s brakes.
- Following Distance Indicator: allows drivers to set the desired gap in seconds between their vehicle and the one ahead.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: helps prevent collisions with any object or vehicle ahead by automatically applying the brakes.
- IntelliBeam Auto High Beams: automatically turn on and off the high beams as necessary depending on road conditions.
2023 Silverado 1500 Models
Work TruckStarting at $47,897*
- Chevrolet Assist Safety
- Chevrolet Graphic Grille & Tailgate
- Durabed featuring 12 Standard Fixed Tie-Down Points
- Durable Vinyl or Available Cloth Seats
Custom LTDStarting at $56,447*
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Compatibility
- 7” Diagonal Colour Touchscreen
- 20” Bright Silver-Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Heated Outside Mirrors
LTStarting at $59,647*
- Available 20” Painted Aluminum Wheels
- LED Headlamps & Daytime Running Lamps
- Chevrolet Safety Assist
- 13.4” Diagonal Colour Touchscreen
RSTStarting at $65,247*
- In-Bed Lighting with Power Tailgate
- 13.4” Diagonal Full-colour Touchscreen
- Keyless Entry & Remote Start
- Body-Colour Centre Grille Bar
LT Trail BossStarting at $70,747*
- 18” Black Aluminum Wheels
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management
- Available 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine
- 2” Factory Suspension Lift
LTZStarting at $74,347*
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Power-Folding Side Mirrors
- Heated Tilt-and-Telescoping Steering Wheel
- Perforated Leather-appointed Front Seats
ZR2Starting at $90,397*
- 10-speed Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Safety Assist
- Towing Capacity of up to 8,900 lbs
- 33” Off-Road Mud-Terrain Tires